IVF Complete Assessment of male and female sub fertility Ovulatory induction / controlled ovarian stimulation Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) Husband / Donor In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Semen Bank Donor Oocyte Program Donor Embryo Program Cryopreservation Services (for Gametes and Embryos) (Fertility Preservation) Blastocyst Culture
We work to
- Prevent tooth decay
- Provide expert care in Periodontal (gum) disease – in which gum tissue and bones that functions as a support for the teeth gets damaged, and if delayed this may lead to the complete loss of teeth.
- Provide a pleasant experience to our patients with respect to their oral health
- Offer expert consultation and treatment with experienced dentists and dental hygienist
- Provide time-effective and cost-friendly treatments
- Favour early detection of disease, since this helps to prevent tooth decay and restricts the spread of the gum disease which in turn reduces the need of tooth filling and other associated expensive procedures.
- Educate the people about the importance of oral health and measure to improve the same. For instance, stay away from food, drinks, alcohol and tobacco since one may loss the whitening of their teeth through these activities, bad breath can be prevented and controlled through brushing and flossing, etc.
- Help them know that teeth are one of the most helpful and essential part of our body and serious efforts should be made to make them last a lifetime.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Implant
- Root Canal Treatment
- Oral and Maxilo Facial Surgery.
- Restorative dentistry.