Our Network Hospitals
Rockland Qutab, South Delhi, B 33- 34,Qutub Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai – New Delhi
Rockland Hospitals Limited (RHL) was initially set up in Dec 2004 under the trust Foundation for Applied Research in Cancer (FARC). In 2007, a Management & Operations License Agreement (MOLA) was signed between RHL and FARC, as per which entire operations and management (including all debts & liabilities) of the hospital were transferred to RHL. The 3 hospitals are equipped with the most recent and advanced medical instrumentation needed to support the best standards of healthcare treatment. The Hospital has the ability to assimilate modern medical technologies with a highly developed medical infrastructure built to meet international standards.
RHL is currently running three hospitals
- 200-bed facility at Qutub Institutional area
- 103-bed facility at Dwarka launched in July 2012
- 505 bed super specialty hospital at Manesar, commissioned in Jan 2013 IP opened in April 2013
- A large network of integrated healthcare services across North India.
- World class medical facilities with the latest technologies and infrastructure.
- Renowned Medical specialists and globally acclaimed Clinical Experts who have been trained in the best medical institutes in India and across the world.
- NABH Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Hospitals)
- NABL Accreditation (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration)
- All 3 units of Rockland Hospitals were assessed & accredited in accordance with the â€œStandard ISO 15189:2003.
- Highly developed medical Infrastructure.
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres (OT) equipped with the latest equipment and Laminar airflow systems, to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection.
- 64 Slice CT, High-end MRI, Neuro-navigation Surgical Systems
Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstruction Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, Renal Sciences, Orthopedics & Joints, Cardiac Sciences, Oncology, Dental & Maxillo Facial Surgery, ENT & Cochlear Implant.